CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

♥ Undreamed Life ♥

Usually, tele-series here in our country is full of drama. One of which is where a conflict between family members arouse. Broken family is usually the theme of those tele-series we are watching. As viewers, we felt something for what we are watching., We even sometimes laugh, cry, and express our emotions while watching but have you ever thought that those things you have just watched can happen in real life?

I had watched a movie in my friend’s house. The story of that was good. The girl had never thought that those scenes in her favorite book could happen in real life especially to her. When her father arrived from his work abroad, her mother discovered that her father was having an affair with her co-worker. Ever since, she always hear them shouting at each other. She can sometimes see her mom crying silently. That was very hard for her. There was this time when she was waken up by her mother. Her mother was very angry at her dad. She told the young girl to pack her things as well as her brother’s because they were about to live the house. Her mother was planning to leave her father. As her mother told her to do so, her father would stop her and said they were not supposedly to leave. He said that he is the one who should leave. The young girl was so confused and don’t know what to do. That was really hard for the girl. Her mother talked to her while crying. Her mother asked for their forgiveness for what had happened to their lives. She also said that she will do everything to give them good lives as well.

Hearing her parents shouting at each other was a trauma for her. Thus every time that she could hear something loud, someone crying out loud, she would always think that her parents are fighting again. For my insight, I really don’t want to experience such thing. It seems so hard. As I watched, I felt so sad for the girl. I felt pity for her. How would I still face those kinds of things if it would happen to me? Like the girl, I never dreamt of experiencing that, but still, I’m dreaming not to have one. When I’m old enough to have my own family, I would make it sure that this wont happen to my own family.

0 comments: