CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

♥ 2009 Blast ♥

As I said in my previous blog post, I was not use of having my father around in holidays like New Year. The last time I could remember my New Year with him was ten years ago. I was six years old then. They would tell me, “Joyce, gising, punta tayo Mcdo.”. They usually do that to waken me up to celebrate New Year.

This year I experiences having one with him again. I stayed up late the whole New Year’s eve. At 9:30 pm we went to Rizal to greet Nanay Elma and other’s a happy new year. When we got home, I watched the New Year’s countdown in GMA7. I always do that every New Year’s eve. When the hand of the clock strike at 12:00, the whole road was very bright. Lots of fountain lights were opened. I had watched also the firework display of our neighborhood. I can here firecrackers every where. When all of those stopped, we went inside and ate. After eating eating, my Tita Neng Neng arrived and visited us. She brought some of my cousins. They chatted with us while they were eating.

After they ate, they stayed for some quite time and went home. I helped my mother in cleaning up the mess. She washed the dishes and I put things backed in place. After that, we went to sleep. Other’s said that you will experience a lot of happiness with those people around you during New Year’s Eve. I hope it’s true.

0 comments: