CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

♥ Unexplainable Feeling ♥

Every one is very excited when their birthday is near. Every one is expecting and wishing of having a birthday celebration. Glen was one of those. As his best friend, I was very happy for him because his birthday celebration had gone so good and very enjoying. Before that day, he was very excited already. He even told me that his relatives from Batangas, and Amadeo would go to his party.

That morning, I woke up 8 in the morning. I was excited to the said event as well. I ate my lunch and took a bath. Tita Mayleen went in our house to do some manicure and pedicure to us. After that, my Ninang Nora and Ninang Liala arrived. Ninang Nora fixed my hair. My other classmates were starting to arrived. We planned to meet here in our house and we’ll be going in the party all together. My parents and Ninangs were busy dixing all my thins as if that I were the birthday celebrant. Before 11:30 we arrived in Glens house. We ate our lunch. Afterwards, we played basketball. We ate again and the boys went home already. We tried to cook the barbeque. I enjoyed it. When I wnet out of the kubo to get some ketchup, Myrene went in the cooking place and it suddenly burned. There was a big flame in the kubo. We we’re all frightened. I was so scared and thought something would happen not nice. Though it was scary, we just found it funny. We laughed at each other, specially to Myrene. The cake of Glen was so nice. It made him looked so childish. There was a spiderman statue on it. (I put it and I were the one told him to blow the candles. *hahaha*). His brother was laughing and teasing me. He was very naughty and quite irritating. Though it was irritating, I can’t feel any anger for him but I found it funny also. That was the start of the unexplainable feeling.

My point here is not the birthday, but the feeling I had when Grant and I started to talked and teased each other. It seems we knew each other for a long time ago already. I felt very comfortable to him. I hope he felt the same way to towards me. I really can’t explain why, when Glen’s brother, Grant and I started to talked, I really felt different. It was so cool. Since then I want to always talk to him. He even tried to put icing on my face. He teased his Kuya to me. When I threw a joke to him, he answered in the same joke where I would loose. I even told him, “Grant, paangkas naman.” Then he offered the bike he was using. He tried to scare me with the bird they caught and gave me snake’s body –without the head. Even before I went home, he was the one who talked to me last. He was calling me “panget”. The feeling I felt was really a great happiness. It seems I found another brother in Grant.

0 comments: